Monday, July 12, 2010

Presley's 6 Week Drs Visit... 7.7.10


Presley and I both had Dr.'s visits last Wednesday. Good news for me!! My blood pressure had returned to normal! My Dr is absolutely wonderful! She gave me the o.k. to start exercising, etc! She even gave me this little personalized abc block for Presley. It is a block with the letter "P" and then it has all of her birth information on it!

Presley weighs 9lbs 13oz at her 6wk apt. She is growing and catching up with all the other little babies! :0) She received one shot (Hep B) in the leg..it was so hard to watch! She had the most confused/shocked facial expression (like mommy why are you letting this lady hurt me?) I think I actually cried! We go back in four weeks and and she will be receiving 4 MORE shots! I can't go alone this time...I am going to ask Alex to come with me. I think it is more painful for me than her!

1 comment: